Chrysler Museum of Art
245 West Olney Road
Norfolk, Virginia 23510
Saturday, April through December $4,500
Saturday, January through March $4,000
Friday & Sunday (all year) $4,000
Tuesday & Thursday (all year) $3,500
Luncheons, 2 hours (Tuesday only) $1,000
Additional fees may apply for overtime, tours, coat check, etc.
image: Hampton Roads Photography
Tiffany Gallery & Memorial Garden - Both an indoor and outdoor space, perfect for cocktail hour!
(Capacity 200 standing reception)
Weddings rental includes complimentary use of Huber Court for both a bridal portrait and a one-hour rehearsal time.
For more rental information click here.
- Cuisine & Co. is the exclusive caterer for the museum
- You may provide your own beverages if you desire
- Insurance is required for all events at the museum
- The museum has added a new garden space for ceremonies on a limited basis
- A professional Wedding Coordinator with business license and insurance is required.
Isha Foss Events is a preferred Wedding Coordinator for the Chrysler Museum of Art and has managed dozens of weddings at the venue over the course of seven years. The photos in this post represent just a few of those events!